DISC Sports & Spine Center is one of the country’s leading facilities specializing in spine, orthopedics, and sports medicine. Established in 2006, DISC has quickly risen to global prominence and is cited by many as the gold standard in medicine. Featuring one of the nation’s most technologically advanced outpatient surgical centers, alongside next-generation diagnostics, non-surgical conservative care, pain management and rehabilitation, DISC was founded upon a commitment to provide an unmatched continuity of care in order to help patients restore motion and function for a rapid return to an active lifestyle.
Now serving as an Official Medical Services Provider of Red Bull North America, DISC has evolved from not only treating patients, to also providing preventative care and performance optimization, helping elite athletes train and compete at their best.
DISC features a unique team that includes specialists in physical medicine, rehabilitation, performance psychology, brain mapping and training, along with a world-class imaging center and soft tissue center offering chiropractic, MedX spine rehabilitation, acupuncture, traditional eastern medicine, and nutrition services. DISC’s outpatient Surgery Center, one of the most technologically advanced in the nation, completes the model. Featuring a 0% surgical MRSA infection rate, the ultra-clean, state-of-the-art surgery center allows DISC surgeons to perform pioneering techniques for minimally invasive spinal surgery and advanced arthroscopic and endoscopic procedures on an outpatient basis.
DISC Sports & Spine Center is committed to providing personalized, top-quality diagnosis and treatment to patients suffering from sports injuries, orthopedic issues, and spine disorders. To accomplish this mission, DISC has developed a highly integrated approach that customizes care across disciplines while embracing minimally and non-invasive techniques.
DISC Sports & Spine Center’s mission, as an integrated group of sports medicine specialists, is to:
- Embrace the Individual Needs of Our Patients
- Provide Coordinated Care for Diagnosis and Treatment of Sports and Spine Conditions
- Enable Patients to Make Informed Decisions About Their Treatment Plan and Lifelong Wellness
To lead the sports and spine healthcare business into the future by redefining the patient experience.
- State-of-the-Art Facility With Top-Notch Doctors, Nurses, and Staff
- Innovative and Integrated Care Featuring Minimally Invasive and Holistic Options
- Effective Communications to Manage Patient Expectations and Ease Anxiety
- Expedient Diagnosis and Intervention to Return Patients to Their Desired Lifestyles
- A Successful Business Model For Excellence That is Sustainable
- Care Options That Improve Outcomes As Well As Quality of Life